Sunday, June 3, 2012

Amberville - Tim Davys

One of the many things I love about browsing a bookstore is the ability to stumble on a book that you absolutely love. OK, in this case it was more like I picked this up because it was there on the crazy Borders last day shopping spree I did, but just because the "browsing" happened at 50 miles per hour doesn't mean the end result isn't the same - I now have a new author to love, and a new book that I am head-over-heels in love with. This book was amazing! It's a hard-boiled noir-style story with sentient stuffed animals as the characters. It's actually not even half as weird as that sounds. It's a great story well told and I can't wait to read the other books in what will eventually be a quartet. HIGHLY recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment