Friday, June 5, 2020

Blog statement

Hi everybody,

With the state of the world I felt the need to comment.

Longtime readers know that I am not one to allow "politics" on my blog. This is mainly because I fear becoming some kind of battleground for negative people to spew hate and bigotry in the comments. That type of thing is not welcome here.

I would hope that longtime readers have noticed that I read a wide variety of books from a wide variety of authors, and that I participate in a wide variety of reading-related challenges, and that that means I have respect for a wide variety of humanity. I read books of all kinds, written by male and female authors, black, white, and other people of color (POC) authors, authors of all religions (and no religion),  LGBTQIA+ authors, etc. But in case it hasn't been clear:

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Thank you, and stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment