Friday, December 31, 2021

2021 - The Year in Reading

My intention for 2021 was to get more reading in, but my stated goal was 1 book per month, and I think I managed that (except for February somehow - ??). All told I read 18 books in 2021, which is ..... underwhelming, especially for the 10th anniversary. This blog began in 2011 and that year I managed 166 books; 10 years later I am barely scraping up 10% of that. Yikes. 

Well, I guess new years are times for new beginnings, so I will again state a goal of at least 1 book per month, while hoping to do at least 2. This year I don't think I will do any challenges; I think just reading my goal amount will do. (I might change my mind though so don't hold me to that, ha ha.)

As always, I want to wish my reader(s) a 2022 that is a major improvement in every way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment