Friday, June 10, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Another interesting question!

Book Blogger Hop

“WHO IS THE ONE AUTHOR THAT YOU ARE DYING TO MEET?"

MY RESPONSE: I almost didn't answer this one, only because in the few instances I have encountered celebrities I tend to be kind of starstruck, and I don't know what to say, and so I feel really stupid and tongue-tied. So I preface this answer by saying that in a perfect world, I'd be able to carry on some kind of intelligent conversation with these authors.

With that said, I have to say I'd like to meet Jasper Fforde, because I imagine someone that creative and intelligent would be really fun to talk to. I'd also like to meet M.T. Anderson, who is creative and intelligent but I think in a different way. And of course, it would be nice to meet the differently intelligent and creative J.K. Rowling and ask her a bunch of questions about the world of Harry Potter too. It would be fun to have coffee or a drink with any of these authors, I bet they are all a lot of fun to hang out with. In fact, it would probably be fun to have dinner with all of them! I wonder if they know each other? 

5 comments:

  1. Hi, just hopping on by. I think it would be great to meet JK too. There are plenty of authors I'd love to meet so it was hard to just name one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about J.K. Rowling. I'm afraid I am not familiar with the others.

    My Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will probably froze then die for a few seconds when I meet J.K Rowling. It is like being in the presence of book royalty.

    http://peaceloveandreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Jasper Fforde is definitely one of my favorite authors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of people would love to meet JK Rowling... She would be one of the authors I would like to have dinner with as well.

    ReplyDelete