Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year! I'm back!

Hi everyone. Sorry I was gone for so long. There were lots of life-related reasons, which resulted in me not reading very much at all for the past couple of years (ouch, it hurts to type that). I've really missed this blog, and of course reading, so I am going to start back up for 2020. You will see some backdated entries as I post about books I actually managed to read since my absence, with the exception of logging re-reads I did of books that have already been reviewed on this blog (there was some comfort reading going on). Of course, I'll log my reading going forward.

Longtime blog readers know I normally participate in lots of reading challenges. It looks like some of them aren't being hosted this year, unfortunately. For many reasons, I think I will forgo participating in too many challenges this year, and concentrate on 2 of my favorite challenges: the Mount TBR Challenge, so I can focus on TBR pile reading, and the Color-Coded Reading Challenge just because I really like it. I'll also keep track of the ongoing Planet Earth Challenge just because. Look for sign up posts later today.

Best wishes to all in 2020! Happy reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment