Saturday, July 25, 2020

The Tipping Point - Malcolm Gladwell

 Confession time! According to the receipt I found in this book, I purchased it all the way back in 2005 - yes, FIFTEEN years ago - ! I remember buying the book, and I remember starting to read it, but for some reason (not lack of interest) I never got around to finishing it, and it ended up on my TBR pile. So much time had passed that I just started over and have finally finished this book. 

After all this time, I guess this book has held up. The premise - “How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference” - makes perfect sense, and the author’s description of people who are “connectors” and “mavens” is definitely relatable - I’m sure we all know people like this in our daily lives. And of course, he mentions epidemics and pandemics, which is definitely relatable these days. To be honest, I am not sure what, if anything, I can add to a discussion about this book, but I did enjoy reading it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment