Friday, January 1, 2021

It's my 10th Blogaversary!!

Happy Birthday to this blog!! 10 YEARS!! I am honestly shocked to my core that I have managed to keep this blog going in any fashion for an entire decade. WOW! 

Since the last several years have not been great for reading for me, this year I am going to do my 2 favorite reading challenges: The Color-Coded Reading Challenge and the Mount TBR Challenge, but I am not going to do them "officially" by signing up and etc. I'll make a separate post for the Color-Coded Challenge so I can start all over with that one, but I will just continue last year's Mount TBR post and keep posting books to that. Links here:

New Color-Coded

Continuing Mount TBR

I don't really do New Year resolutions, but this year I decided to set goals each month - things like drink a certain amount of water each day, take a certain amount of steps each day, and of course read at least 1 book per month. I'm hoping that keeps me on track. 

What are your plans for reading in 2021? 

No comments:

Post a Comment