Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February - This Month in Reading

Another underachieving reading month has gone by! Not sure why there is such a sluggish start to my reading year.

Last month I wanted to read at least 10 books, and at least one for each challenge except for my personal challenge, for which I wanted to read two books. I did not meet these goals.

What I did manage to do:

  • Read 7 books (not 10, but better than 0)
  • Read a book for the TBR Pile Challenge
  • Read a book for the Mixing It Up Challenge

What I need to do next month to get caught up:

  • Read at least 10 books - for real this time!
  • Read at least 1 book for the TBR Pile Challenge and the Mixing It Up Challenge
  • Read at least 2 books for the Color Coded Reading Challenge and my personal challenge, the Around the World Challenge

I did read some books this month, but I have to pick up the pace or I will not manage to make my reading goals. I think I have to shake things up or something - I definitely have plenty of books and some challenges I am enjoying, so I just need to get more reading done somehow. I think I will try scheduling the reading time into each day in March. Maybe a change will yield some results!

No comments:

Post a Comment