Saturday, June 30, 2012

June - This Month in Reading

As I thought, this month was bookended (no pun intended) by some very busy weeks at work, which seriously cut into my reading time. The good news, however, is that I managed to make my goal of reading one book for each of my 4 reading challenges - hooray! I even managed to sneak in a second book for my Around the World Challenge, and a sixth book for no good reason. So 6/4 is much better than making a goal of 10 and only getting to 6 :-) 

I'm hoping July is less busy and that I can read more, but for now I am going to make July's goal the same - to read one book for each challenge (and a few more if possible). Last year I had my special reading theme in July, and I was hoping to repeat it this year, but frankly I have too many TBR books I need to read so I will look forward to repeating it next year instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment