Sunday, February 1, 2015

Mac in the City of Light - Christopher Ward

Requested what turned out to be the second book in this series from NetGalley, so I had to procure this first book and read it. This was a nice story with some clever wordplay and character names that I enjoyed. I think I would have also very much enjoyed this book had I read it when I was the age of the target audience. This is a nice series for young readers, with lots of age-appropriate adventure and fun characters. Recommended.

I"m going to claim this book for French Bingo, because it not only has La Tour Eiffel on the cover, it has some of the other famous sights in Paris, like the Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame.


2 comments:

  1. did not know this book, sounds fun, and the cover is really cool! now there's a Mr Linky where you can more easily link your review, instead f going down this crazy long list of comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mr. Linky is a great addition to the challenge! This was a fun book, it's silly and light and a fast read but I enjoyed it. I just started the sequel and so far I think I might like it better!

    ReplyDelete