Thursday, June 30, 2016

June - This Month in Reading

UGH, yet another month when the title of this post may as well have been "this month in NOT reading."

Somehow June got away from me. I didn't much feel like reading again (or at least I didn't feel much like reading the books I happen to have on hand), and I had some other things come up that took up mental time and energy that I might have otherwise used on reading. I also fell prey to NetGalley and I now have a few books in the queue that I have to review for them - it wasn't part of my plan, but what can I say, I sometimes do things that make no sense. On the plus side, I didn't go to the library once, so at least I didn't go grabbing a bunch of books there, or adding more Library Sale books to the TBR pile, so that's good.

With these dismal results in mind, I'm going to plan on a couple things for July:

-Clear up the NetGalley books I need to read/review
-Do 1 foreign language book
-Do 1 reread

It's so much more than I accomplished last month it seems like a lot but I think I can buckle down and make it happen. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment