Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 - The Year in Reading

It appears that I didn't do a year-end wrap-up post for 2019, so I can't review my goal, but I'm sure I would have said something like "read 1 book per month" so I guess I managed that. 

This year wasn't much of an improvement in my reading habits, but considering how this year was overall.... I won't go on and on; sufficient to say I read a total of 15 books, for an average of at least 1 per month, which ... will have to do, ha ha. Nine of these books were from the TBR Pile, so that is a victory. I didn't complete either of the reading challenges I created posts for, so I hope I can do better than that next year. 

For 2021 - this blog's 10 year anniversary, which is BANANAS - I think I will do the Color-Coded and Mount TBR Challenges again (assuming Bev is hosting again), as I would like to continue to concentrate on that TBR Pile for the most part. I also received a couple books as gifts that I am looking forward to reading. I'll aim for at least 1 book per month as a baseline goal and go from there. 

As always, I wish all of my readers a happy, healthy 2021 - it HAS to be better than 2020, right?? 

What are your goals for 2021?



No comments:

Post a Comment