Welcome! I read and review all kinds of books. My reviews are deliberately brief and vague so as to avoid spoiling a book for anyone. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to talk books!
Tuesday, August 25, 2026
Gothic Life - Aurelio Voltaire
Picked up this book at Five Below for $5 a while back, and I was *thrilled.* If you don't know the author, he's a super-talented musician, singer, songwriter, artist, and a bunch of other cool stuff including his great YouTube channel, The Lair of Voltaire. This book is like a printed form of many of his videos, and despite its size, it's stuffed full of wonderful information including step-by-step DIY project instructions, recipes, decor and design ideas, all with a goth twist. It really lives up to its subtitle, "The Essential Guide to Macabre Style." It would be a great gift for that goth in your life, or for anyone who loves Halloween. Recommended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment