Sunday, November 30, 2014

November - This Month in Reading

At the end of October, I wrote that I wanted to read about 12 books in November - clearing up a NetGalley binge and closing out 2 challenges. In the end, I managed to read 16 books, and I did complete the Color-Coded Reading Challenge, so that was a really good thing.

On the not-so-good list, the NetGalley binge and some other impulse reading choices meant that I didn't do much TBR pile reading - which means I will have to read a whopping 23 TBR pile books in December in order to summit Mt. Kilimanjaro to complete the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. Sigh. It's my own fault and I feel up to the challenge of reading that much, but of course I do wish I were closer to the goal. I have 2 remaining NetGalley books that I am set to review and then it'll be all TBR pile, all the time until I metaphorically plant my flag on the top of the mountain and jump up and down while beaming from ear to ear as I gaze on (at least somewhat) emptied TBR shelves.

Is anybody else settling in to a last-minute challenge binge for December?

No comments:

Post a Comment