Monday, December 1, 2014

The Poison Tree - Erin Kelly

I think I saw this book every single time I visited Borders in the year or so before it closed for good. I picked it up and put it down many times - it seemed intriguing but I was trying to avoid spending too much money on new books. Flash forward slightly to the last days sales, and there was a copy of this book, so I eagerly snatched it up and took it home - where it sat on my TBR pile until now.

I enjoyed this suspenseful book, a well written psychological thriller. I envy the narrator's ability with languages and I can understand her longing for a more "interesting" life at a young age. I did begin to get a bit impatient during the story, wondering what exactly happened, but overall this was a fast and enjoyable read.

No comments:

Post a Comment