Sunday, July 31, 2016

July - This Month in Reading

Well, July didn't exactly turn out to be a big reading month for me yet again. This summer has been one of my worst overall so far. At the end of June, my goals were: 

-Clear up the NetGalley books I need to read/review
-Do 1 foreign language book
-Do 1 reread

I did manage to clear up most of my NetGalley/review books, and do a reread, but still didn't manage a foreign language book, which is disappointing. I'm not sure why either - but in general my reading motivation has been low for some reason. Maybe it's the heat and humidity, maybe it's some other things that are taking away my focus, but I do hope it changes and I get some momentum back. 

Since things are not shaping up as I hoped, I will keep the same goals for August. Thank goodness fall is coming up soon, maybe I can get some momentum back! 

How is your summer reading shaping up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment