Sunday, September 8, 2024

Dinosaurs - Lydia Millet

I managed to get even more behind in my reading - this was actually part of the July Book Box - oops! I finally managed to read this book, which is more of a character study. I liked the main character although yet again I am being asked to feel sorry for someone with money, to empathize with the struggles someone with money goes through because it's just so hard to fill one's day ... U G H Sorry, but if I no longer had to work, my day would be full from sun up to sun down at the very least, right off the top of my head sitting here. Volunteer work that I would love to do, classes I would love to take, hobbies I would love more time to pursue, not to mention my enormous TBR pile, and that's just off the top of my head, as I said. I don't mean to sound harsh, I liked the book, but .... I don't know why this is a trend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment