Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Story of Edgar Sawtelle - David Wroblewski

Another book that I feel like I read about a lot on book blogs a few years ago, so I eagerly bought it when it appeared on the Library Sale shelves. I enjoyed it, it was hard for me to put down at times, and yet there were other times when I wasn't sure where the story was going, where it seemed to meander a bit. I enjoyed the characterizations, and there was one character I absolutely hated, loathed, and despised. I have to say I had no idea it was an 0prah book, or I would have probably skipped it (I try to avoid "bestsellers" and overly popular books, as I've mentioned before, since they are often tiresome to me), but I nevertheless found the writing to be excellent and liked most of the characters quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment