Monday, October 31, 2016

October - This Month in Reading

At the beginning of October, I was hoping to complete the Back to the Classics Challenge. I didn't, but I did read 2 out of the 4 books left, and one of them was more than 1,000 pages, so it took some time to read! I also read a few more random books for the Alphabet Soup Challenge. I still haven't finished my review book, but it's in progress (and it's great!), and I think I can easily finish the Classics Challenge in early November, and then move on to finishing up the TBR Pile Challenge. I'd like to finish that up in November, which would give me all of December to read from my general TBR pile and also fill in other books I need in order to complete the rest of my challenges.

How's your end of the year reading shaping up?

No comments:

Post a Comment