Saturday, January 13, 2018

Night Flight - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

This was one of my lucky Library Sale finds - a neat vintage copy of this classic book. This book is deceptively simple and yet it is full of tension and feeling under the surface. It tells the story of a single evening but it's really just a microcosm of life in general. I know this isn't making much sense but I really enjoyed this book. It was enthralling and I experienced it very emotionally. I felt a real connection between the author and the subject matter/story, and my experience of it. Recommended.

I am going to claim this book for the "book with a word that implies color" category of the Color-Coded Reading Challenge - I hope that works. To me, the colors on the plane look like a rainbow, so if we can use the cover for this category I think it fits.



No comments:

Post a Comment