Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge 2018

Dollycas over at the Escape with Dollycas blog is hosting this cool challenge again, and I decided that I could manage this in 2018. The plan is to mainly use my TBR pile, with maybe a few library books here and there to get those pesky letters like Q and X taken care of. You can get all the details and sign up here. I love to sort and categorize books, so this is a fun thing to do with my reading. Suggestions for books that begin with specific letters are most welcome!

A
B - Buying on Time - Antanas Sileika
C - The Case of the Gilded Fly - Edmund Crispin
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L - The Lowland - Jhumpa Lahiri
M - The Master Butchers Singing Club - Louise Erdrich
N - Night Flight - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
O
P
Q
R
S - The Suicide Motor Club - Christopher Buehlman
T - Travels with Charley - John Steinbeck
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment