Saturday, March 31, 2012

March - This Month in Reading

March went much better for reading than January and February. Last month, I wrote that I wanted to read at least 10 books, including at least 1 book for the TBR Pile Challenge and the Mixing It Up Challenge and at least 2 books for the Color Coded Reading Challenge and my personal challenge, the Around the World Challenge. The good news is I did meet some of these goals - I read a total of 12 books, including 1 each for the TBR and Mixing It Up challenges. I also managed to read one book for the Color Coded challenge, but I wasn't able to finish the first book I managed to start for my personal challenge - it'll have to be the first book for April.

So for April, I need to work on my Around the World Challenge. I might have to hit the library for some books for the challenge, since I don't have many for the listed countries on hand, unfortunately. Overall, I'd like to read at least 10 books, including at least 2 for the World challenge, and at least 1 for the other challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment