Friday, January 31, 2014

January - This Month in Reading

The first month of 2014 was not as successful of a reading month as I might have liked. I only completed 2 books (I'm working on another that I just wasn't able to finish before the month ended, unfortunately). However, both of the books I finished counted for my challenges, so that was good. I talked about rearranging things to get more reading time in 2014, and that is still a work in progress, but  I think I'm on the right track. So all in all I will count this as a good start.

For February, I will finish the book I have in progress right now, which is a challenge book, and then move on to some other challenge books - as well as a couple non-challenge books that have come up (these will be explained when I finish/blog about them). So I'll shoot for reading four books in total - twice as many as this month, but doable, I think. Wish me luck!

How was your reading in the beginning of 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment