Saturday, December 31, 2011

December - This Month in Reading

Thanks to a couple of busy work weeks and holiday activities, December turned out to be a slow month for my reading, and I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. I did still manage to read a decent 11 books, which is better than 0 books, so I'll accept that. I also finished up the last of my outstanding challenges, with the exception of the Read Outside Your Comfort Zone Challenge (ROYCZC) - apparently that is easier said than done!

I'll write a separate year-end wrapup/goals post, but for January 2012, I would like to do the following:
  • Read at least 10 books, and preferably more like 15 - 20
  • Read at least one book for each 2012 challenge I have entered, which I will list below to help me keep track
  • Read at least one book that I might not otherwise read, in the spirit of the ROYCZC
  • Stay away from the library, so as to read the books that are already on hand
Happy New Year everyone, and I wish you all the best for 2012, and for your 2012 reading!

January Challenge Tracking (1 book for each):

No comments:

Post a Comment