Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October - This Month in Reading

October reading went well for me - I managed 12 books, and I finished 2 challenges - hooray! Let's do a quick check-in:

Back to the Classics Challenge: 8/12 books read
Color Coded Challenge: completed!
TBR Pile Challenge: 10/12 books read
LGBTQIA Challenge: completed!
Mount TBR Challenge: 29/60 books read

I'm still behind on the overall Mount TBR Challenge - I should be at 50 books at the end of October, if I had stuck to the 5 books per month idea - but I made a lot of headway on the other challenges so I'm happy with all this progress, and with all this reading.

For November, I'm going to start off with the Brothers Karamazov, which is just under 1,000 pages long (gulp!) so that might take a bit of time to read, which might slow down the other reading. That's OK, I should still have time to complete these other challenges with any remaining time in November, plus December.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment