Monday, November 21, 2011

The Bedwetter - Sarah Silverman

Sarah Silverman's standup veers between too many poo/pee type jokes and hilarious bits for me, but I am a huge fan of The Sarah Silverman Program. I loved the first episode of the first season (it's in the inappropriate-but-hilarious category along with some of my other favorites, South Park, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, etc.) and the infamous (in my world) Tab-centric episode sealed the deal for me - I still want all that Tab stuff - including the Tab car! I picked up her autobiography at Borders at a good markdown and it was a fast read that gave a lot of interesting background on her life, but was a bit too short on information about the show, in my opinion - I would have loved to read more about how the show is written, funny stories from behind the scenes, how her real-life sister came to play her sister on the show - that sort of thing. But I still enjoyed the book overall, and it made me giggle quite a bit while reading, which is always a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment