Saturday, November 19, 2011

Confessions of a Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella

I read this book solely for the Read Outside Your Comfort Zone Challenge - it's totally not normally something I'd ever read. Having said that, though, I ended up liking it as much as one can like this type of book - it was light and pleasant and a quick, easy read with a likable main character that didn't behave in oddly incongruent ways just to create drama and etc. I have far too many other books and challenges to read the other books in this series in the near future, but I wouldn't refuse to read them someday either.

2 comments:

  1. I love this series. The first book is alright but they get better and better. They literally make you laugh out loud so when you get the chance do persevere with the series:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fran! If I can ever clear my huge TBR pile I will definitely give them a go.

    ReplyDelete