Friday, November 6, 2015

November Reread - Amberville - Tim Davys

When I originally thought up the monthly reread, I intended to read books I hadn't already covered on this blog - books I may have read years ago that I wanted to revisit. I first read this book back in 2012 (that review can be found here), so in normal circumstances it wouldn't have made the cut for this challenge. However, this book happens to be the first in a series of 4 books, and the other 3 books have been on my TBR pile for a while now; plus, I have a terrible memory and although I remembered loving this book I couldn't recall any details. For these reasons I decided to go ahead and reread this so I can read the next 3 books ASAP with the first book more freshly in my mind.

The second reading only made me love the book more. It's really just a fun, fantastic experience that has enough meat to make you think (if you so desire). I highly recommend this book and I can't wait to dive in to the rest of the series. Still highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment