Friday, January 29, 2016

January Reread - The Eyre Affair - Jasper Fforde

I have been meaning to reread this series for ages now, but with my looming TBR pile I felt guilty about rereads when there were so many other books I should be reading instead. However, the combination of the Read It Again, Sam Challenge and the need to read the latest book in this series for my TBR Pile Challenge now allows me to reread this guilt-free - hooray!

Having reread this book now, I'm really glad I insisted on doing this, as I didn't have strong memories of the details. In fact, I would have been hard pressed to come up with the significant events in my mind, and as fun as this series is (and it is!), it's also full of important story points that one needs to keep in mind. All in all though, I was happy to revisit this favorite series, and I'm really looking forward to going along for the ride again.

No comments:

Post a Comment