Sunday, January 31, 2016

January - This Month in Reading

January was a productive reading month for me - I read 16 books, and managed to almost read at least 1 book for each challenge that I've signed up for. I made a lot of headway with some of the series that I have to read in order to get to a couple books on my TBR pile, and I am really enjoying these - it's fun to get to know the characters in this compressed timeframe.

For February, I'd like to keep up this momentum and read another 16 books at least. I have a bunch of books coming to me from the library (the recent snowstorm messed up their system of bringing books from one branch to another, so a lot of the books I had on hold have been delayed). And of course I have my faithful TBR pile to draw on, so I should have plenty of books to read.

How did your January reading shape up?

No comments:

Post a Comment