Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Reading Challenges

This post is just a list of all the challenges I am participating in for 2016, with links to the posts I made for each one to help me keep track of the books I read and etc. Click the links for more info about each challenge; my posts have links to the challenge sign-up posts on the hosts' blogs, etc.

Back to the Classics Challenge - read 12 classic books in specific categories

Mount TBR Challenge - read at least 60 books from the TBR pile

Color-Coded Reading Challenge - read 9 books in color categories

Read It Again, Sam - reread 16+ books

2016 Banned Books Challenge - read 3 - 5 banned or challenged books

Books in Translation - read 10 - 12 books translated from their original language of publication

French Bingo 2016 - get bingo by reading at least 5 books in various categories on the bingo card

Literary Loners Reading Challenge 2016 - read books about loners, introverts, etc.

Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge - read 26 books, each beginning with a letter of the alphabet

TBR Pile Challenge - read 12 books (and possibly 2 bonus books) that have been lingering on the TBR pile for far too long

LGBTQIA Reading Challenge - read 5 books with a LGBTQIA main character

Planet Earth Challenge - my ongoing challenge to read a book set in each country on Earth

If I join more challenges during the year, I'll update this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment