Monday, January 31, 2011

January - This Month in Reading

I wanted to take stock of my reading for this month. I completed 10 books and finished 2 others that I had started before 2011. Of those 10 books, 1 counted against my TBR Pile challenge, 4 towards the Hogwarts challenge, and 3 each for the Buck Stops Here and Forgotten Treasures Challenges. I achieved Level 1 completion in both of those last challenges too.  I am only a few chapters behind in the War and Peace challenge. I do have a couple more books that are in progress right now that I hope to finish soon-ish if my work schedule permits.

For February, I would like to read more than 10 books, stay caught up with the War and Peace chapters, and read at least one of my TBR Pile challenge books.

How was your reading this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment