Thursday, March 31, 2011

Titus Groan - Mervyn Peake

Dear reader(s), I have a confession to make. If you recall, at the end of January I mentioned that I had no more partially read books that had been started before 2011. Well, I got an ugly surprise today when I located my copy of Gormenghast, which is actually part of a single volume that includes all three Gormenghast novels that I got for free from my office's book exchange shelves (a big thank you to whomever left this book there!) and saw that I had not, as previously supposed, completed reading Titus Groan but had mysteriously neglected to finish the last 30 pages. I have now rectified that and can move on to Gormenghast, which is on my official TBR Pile Challenge list. I can't believe I did this, but at least it is finished now! Obviously, this does not count toward any challenges, as it was mostly read in 2009 - ! Has this happened to anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment