Monday, March 31, 2014

March - This Month in Reading

At the end of February, I wrote that I wanted to read at least 6 books, at least 2 of which were for challenges. I'm happy to say that I exceeded this, reading a total of 12 books, of which 3 were challenge related. Cool! Yes, a lot of these books were not challenge related, but what can I say, in the (paraphrased) words of Oscar Wilde, I can resist anything but (book-related) temptation, ha ha.

Since it's the end of the first quarter of 2014, I think I should take stock of my overall challenge reading.

Back to the Classics Challenge - 2/10 books read
Books on France Reading Challenge - 1/3 books read
Color-Coded Reading Challenge - 2/9 books read
Mount TBR Challenge - 5/60 books read
Planet Earth Challenge - 26/257 books read
TBR Pile Challenge - 3/12 books read

Obviously I'd like to be further along, but considering my poor reading last year, this is great, and I'll take it.

For April, I have made a list of the books I am planning to read, prioritizing challenge books, and I should be able to stick to this list. I would like to read at least another 12 books in April, most (if not all) of which will be for the challenges listed above. Wish me luck!

What's your plan for April reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment