Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Here and Now - Ann Brashares

I'm a sucker for fish-out-of-water stories and books about time travel, which are usually fish-out-of-water stories, at least in part. So when I got an email saying I'd been pre-approved to read this book on NetGalley and I read the description, I eagerly downloaded this book.

The author did a nice job of showing us how the characters develop through the story, and I really liked the two main characters quite a bit. The community rules and some other details were chilling and fascinating, and I wouldn't have minded learning more about them. The plot moved along nicely, although there were a few smaller things that happened in the book that didn't make a lot of sense to me. But all in all I found this to be a thought-provoking read. If you enjoy time-travel books, read this one and then leave me some comments so we can discuss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment