Sunday, December 20, 2015

Read It Again, Sam 2016

Bev at My Reader's Block is my kind of challenge junkie - and as you have seen, she hosts challenges too! I did this one last year and it was a wonderful excuse to reread books that I have purchased expressly to reread and then let sit because I felt guilty rereading a book when I could be reading a book I haven't read already that's also gathering dust on the TBR pile.

Last year I had planned to reread 1 book per month (for 12 total) as a personal challenge, and then I found out about this challenge so I joined it instead. This year I am going to commit to the Living in the Past level of 16+ books, because I want to do more rereading: I want to reread Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next series in entirety so that I can read the most recent volume which is on the TBR pile, for one example.

You can read the rules and sign up here. As always, I will post the books I read for this challenge here throughout the year.

Which books are you looking forward to rereading in 2016?

1. The Eyre Affair - Jasper Fforde
2. Pippi Longstocking - Astrid Lindgren
3. Finn Family Moomintroll - Tove Jansson
4. Lost in a Good Book - Jasper Fforde
5. Rule No. 5: No Sex on the Bus - Brian Thacker
6. The Scarlet Letter - Nathaniel Hawthorne
7. The Well of Lost Plots - Jasper Fforde
8. Something Rotten - Jasper Fforde
9. Thursday Next: First Among Sequels - Jasper Fforde
10. One of Our Thursdays Is Missing - Jasper Fforde
11. Ethan Frome - Edith Wharton
12. Anne of Green Gables - L.M. Montgomery
13. To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee
14. Harriet the Spy - Louise Fitzhugh
15. The Long Secret - Louise Fitzhugh
16. Wishful Drinking - Carrie Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment