Thursday, January 5, 2017

Mount TBR Challenge 2017

Can't resist this favorite challenge! You can get the info and sign up for it here.  Once again, I am committing to the Mt. Kilimanjaro level of 60 books, although I hope to keep up a MUCH steadier pace this year, roughly 5 books per month from the TBR pile. I can do it!

As always, I'll track the books I read in this post as I go along.

1. Robinson Crusoe - Daniel Defoe
2. The Blue Sky - Galsan Tschinag
3. Fanny Hill - John Cleland
4. The Fault in our Stars - John Green
5. Devil in a Blue Dress - Walter Mosley
6. The Beautiful Things That Heaven Bears - Dinaw Mengestu
7. Stiff - Mary Roach
8. Sula - Toni Morrison
9. Out - Natsuo Kirino
10. Gypsy: A Memoir - Gypsy Rose Lee
11. The Dangerous Animals Club - Stephen Tobolowsky
12. Unaccustomed Earth - Jhumpa Lahiri
13. Tender Is the Night - F. Scott Fitzgerald
14. Gulp - Mary Roach
15. Six Feet Over - Mary Roach
16. Auntie Mame - Patrick Dennis
17. The Oracle of Stamboul - Michael David Lukas
18. Death Comes for the Archbishop - Willa Cather

No comments:

Post a Comment