Bev at My Reader's Block is hosting this awesome challenge again in 2018 too, and you can sign up and get all the info here. Although I didn't make my goal of 60 books in 2017, I'm going to stick with the Mount Kilimanjaro level again for 2018 just for the sake of continuity. I'll keep track of the books I read and link the reviews here as I read.
1. Night Flight - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
2. The Case of the Gilded Fly - Edmund Crispin
3. Travels with Charley - John Steinbeck
4. The Lowland - Jhumpa Lahiri
5. Buying on Time - Antanas Sileika
6. The Master Butchers Singing Club - Louise Erdrich