Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 Mount TBR Reading Challenge

I cannot believe I cleared 60 books from my TBR Pile in 2014 thanks to this challenge - the scary thing is I can do at least that many in 2015 - so I am signing up again! Bev at My Reader's Block is hosting this challenge again (thanks Bev!), so go sign up and clear that pile! I am going to stick to the Mt Kilimanjaro level, another 60 books, as it's very do-able, although this year I *swear* I am not going to get distracted and have to read more than 20 books in 1 month to summit :S

I'll keep track of the books I read for this challenge in this post as I read them during the year. And if you see less than 45 - 50 books on this list in Nov. 2015, feel free to leave me a comment telling me to get busy reading :)

1. A Doll's House - Henrik Ibsen
2. Between Two Fires - Christopher Buehlman
3. A Wish After Midnight - Zetta Elliott
4. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time - Mark Haddon
5. Goodbye, Columbus - Philip Roth
6. Mary Ann in Autumn - Armistead Maupin
7. One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
8. The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
9. 1984 - George Orwell
10. Nobody's Family Is Going to Change - Louise Fitzhugh
11. Maisie Dobbs - Jacqueline Winspear
12. Southern Lady, Yankee Spy - Elizabeth R. Varon
13. Magnificent Obsession - Lloyd C. Douglas
14. Decline and Fall - Evelyn Waugh
15. 44 Scotland Street - Alexander McCall Smith
16. Espresso Tales - Alexander McCall Smith
17. Love Over Scotland - Alexander McCall Smith
18. Anne Frank - A History for Today
19. Hidden Child of the Holocaust - Stacy Cretzmeyer
20. Inside Anne Frank's House: An Illustrated Journey Through Anne's World
21. Anne Frank: The Book, The Life, The Afterlife - Francine Prose
22. Sala's Gift - Ann Kirschner
23. Journal - Anne Frank
24. Treasures from the Attic - Mirjam Pressler
25. The Hero's Walk - Anita Rau Badami
26. Berlin Noir - Philip Kerr
27. A Personal Matter - Kenzaburo Oe
28. A Free Man of Color - Barbara Hambly
29. O Pioneers! - Willa Cather
30. The City & The City - China Miéville
31. Don't Look Now - Daphne du Maurier
32. Blindness - José Saramago
33. Het Achterhuis - Anne Frank
34. Steppenwolf - Herman Hesse
35. Women in Love - D.H. Lawrence
36. Les Misérables - Victor Hugo
37. My Day in Heaven with My Lil' Sister - Quest Delaney
38. Lanceheim - Tim Davys
39. Torquai - Tim Davys
40. Yok - Tim Davys
41. Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
42. Tartuffe - Molière
43. The Souls of Black Folk - W.E.B. Du Bois
44. The Eighth Day of the Week - Marek Hłasko
45. The Necromancer's House - Christopher Buehlman
46. The Bookseller of Kabul - Åsne Seierstad
47. The Cid - Pierre Corneille
48. The Elegance of the Hedgehog - Muriel Barbery
49. Sleeping in Flame - Jonathan Carroll
50. Chéri - Colette
51. A Year in the Merde - Stephen Clarke
52. Billy Mink - Thornton W. Burgess
53. The Arabian Nights - translated by Sir Richard F. Burton
54. The Last of Chéri - Colette
55. The Pearl - John Steinbeck
56. Lord of the Flies - William Golding
57. Travels With My Aunt - Graham Greene
58. Fathers and Sons - Ivan Turgenev
59. Cannery Row - John Steinbeck
60. The Rhetoric of Death - Judith Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment