Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Read It Again, Sam 2015

I was planning on doing some re-reads in 2015, so I may as well join this challenge too. It's also hosted by Bev at My Reader's Block. I'm going to sign up for the "A Trip Down Memory Lane" level of 12 books, since that works out with my plans. I'll keep track of the books I re-read for this challenge in this post.

1. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time - Mark Haddon
2. Having Our Say: The Delany Sisters' First 100 Years - Sarah L. Delany and A. Elizabeth Delany with Amy Hill Hearth
3. One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
4. The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
5. 1984 - George Orwell
6. Anne Frank: A Portrait in Courage - Ernst Schnabel
7. Anne Frank Remembered - Miep Gies with Alison Leslie Gold
8. The Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank
9. The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
10. The Diary of a Young Girl: The Definitive Edition - Anne Frank
11. Amberville - Tim Davys
12. Sleeping in Flame - Jonathan Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment