Saturday, December 17, 2016

December Reread 3 - One of Our Thursdays Is Missing - Jasper Fforde (Spoilers)

This was the last book in the series that I had to read so that I could catch up and read the last actual book in the series for the TBR Pile Challenge. I had forgotten how much I really like this particular book. I am a big fan of the Book World, so of course I am predisposed to liking a story that mainly takes place there. I also really liked reading the story from the fictional Thursday's point of view - I loved hearing about how the in-book versions of the Thursday Next books work, and finding out a lot more about Fiction Island and how the Book World works. This series is such fun, I am so happy I stumbled on a review of it ages ago and took the plunge. And now I have a brand new (to me!) volume to dig into - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment