Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sticky Branding - Jeremy Miller

Although I have never been too terribly interested in business and sales and economics and all that, I do find marketing interesting, so when I saw this book on NetGalley I was immediately intrigued. Unlike some business type books, where the writing gets bogged down in jargon and/or sales rhetoric, this book was well written, with clear, concise writing. I'm an examples person - I learn best when you tell me something and then give examples, and this book had a lot of good real world examples from real businesses to illustrate the author's points, as well as exercises to do if you are developing your own brand. All in all I found this to be an enjoyable book, and after reading it, I feel like I learned something. I'd definitely recommend this book to someone who was looking to develop a brand, and if someday I ever do own my own business, I'd definitely use this book as a reference. Recommended for readers who have an interest in business and marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment