Thursday, January 15, 2015

LGBT Challenge 2015

It took me a while, but I finally found another LGBT reading challenge, and I know I will be reading books that will fall in this category, so I'm going to join just this one more challenge for 2015. This challenge is hosted by Niji Feels - here's a link to the signup post. I'm going to sign up for the Genre Hopper level, committing to reading 3-10 LGBT books from any genre this year, and since I've already read one and have more planned, I know I will be successful. As always, I will keep track of the books I read for this challenge in this post.

Please feel free to leave any recommendations for books to read for this challenge in the comments!

1. Significant Others - Armistead Maupin (LGBT author, characters, themes)
2. Double Take - J.K. Pendragon (LGBT author, characters, themes)
3. Sure of You - Armistead Maupin (LGBT author, characters, themes)
4. Michael Tolliver Lives - Armistead Maupin (LGBT author, characters, themes)
5. Mary Ann in Autumn - Armistead Maupin (LGBT author, characters, themes)
6. The Days of Anna Madrigal - Armistead Maupin (LGBT author, characters, themes)
7. Gracefully Grayson - Ami Polonsky (trans main character)
8. The Human Agenda: Conversations about Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity - Joe Wenke (LGBT activist author, conversation partners, themes)
9. The Kissing Contest - Francis Gideon (LGBT author, themes)
10. Infants of the Spring - Wallace Thurman (possibly LGBT author, characters)
11. The Necromancer's House - Christopher Buehlman (LGBT characters)

No comments:

Post a Comment